Friday, December 24, 2010

About the girls- Annaliese

Hi! It's Annaliese! I'm a sister to the Asst. Manager (Eliana) and a cousin to the president (Erin). I'm 9 years old and I'm going to be 10 in March. I'm in 4th grade and I love to read, write, and of course do Just Cuz! My favorite subject is math and I don't really like social studies. When I come home from school I like to take a little break while I watch some TV or play on the computer. After that I do my homework. Everyday I have to read 20 minutes and most of the time I have a reading log. It's where I write down a little summary of what I read. On the weekend or anytime I have a break I like to draw, write stories, read, go to the playground, and while I'm visiting Erin I like to play in the snow. And of course do Just Cuz! I don't have any pets but I REALLY want a dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to have a fish but you can't do anything with a fish. 

Well, I should go get ready for Christmas!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment