Friday, December 24, 2010

About the girls- Erin

Hi it's Erin, and i am the president of Just Cuz! I am the cousin to the Manager (Annaliese) and the Asst. Manager (Eliana). I just turned 12 in November and i am in 6th grade. In school I really enjoy reading, writing, and doing science. Math is okay but i don't really like history/social studies. I also really like going to P.E and art.   After school i normally go right to homework. I usually have some sort of reading, a page or two of math and maybe some social studies if we don't finish in class. After homework, I like to practice saxophone, practice field hockey, practice piano, and watch TV, check email and go on  my blog. I also have Boston Terrier named Ruthie, and she is sooo cute. I love her so much! One of my favorite things to do is Just Cuz! 

The name Just Cuz was made over video chat when i suggested it. We call it Just Cuz because we do it "just because we want to" and because we are all "CUZins" Once we heard it, it stuck and now we are just cuz!



I am going to go and finish wrapping presents, and go shopping with Annaliese and Eliana! 


have a nice Christmas! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment