Friday, December 24, 2010

About the girls- Eliana

Hi I am Eliana, I am the Just Cuz asst.manager, Annaliese (manager) Erin (president). What I like in school the most is math, and in math I like doing regrouping! I am the youngest cousin. One thing I like doing when I visit Erin is take bubble baths,swim but sometimes we can't because it is snowing! I love doing Just Cuz because it makes me feel good, but last time we  got 140 and this year I really think we are going to get more because we have hot cocoa and for me I think that is better than bracelets and bookmarks. I love being here because its fun and because we do Just Cuz. I love my cousin and sister, and I like how we made up a tradition that every time we come we have to get fake nails! and that is pretty much all about me.


        I have to get ready for Christmas Eve. Thank you for reading!

1 comment: